DOUBLE EXPOSURE ACADEMY welcomes a diverse cross-section of the academic population: graduate and undergraduate students studying documentary film, investigative journalism, and more broadly cinema or media studies, who will uniquely benefit from this introduction to the industry.
Participating students and faculty receive a discounted All Access Pass, which provides admission to:
- All regular Film screenings and post screening dicussions;
- Three days of professional symposium panels and workshops;
- Brown bag lunch conversation with a leading filmmaker, journalist or industry professional, curated exclusively for participants;
- DX Pro Bono Legal Clinic;
- DXA pitch training sessions before industry insiders, with opportunity to receive expert feedback;*
- DX Access — pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with industry insiders;**
- All networking events, and includes complimentary breakfast and lunch at the symposium.